Operating in Edinburgh, the Business Banking Centre supports and services business customers within TSB bank. The team consists of approximately 135 Partners serving both new business customers and around 117,000 existing small and medium sized business customers. The team forms part of the overall Network team and is supported by telephony Partners who deal with many of our customers' day-to-day banking requirements.
There's a variety operational roles across a variety of areas at the Business Banking Centre including:
- The Customer Recruitment Centre who look after customer on-boarding and account opening
- Relationship Management who manage a wide range of smaller business customers, helping those customers with their more complex banking and financial needs
- Portfolio Relationship Managers who manage individual customer portfolios - business customers with high value portfolios which may include significant borrowing, complex banking and financial needs
- Our Specialist Lending teams deliver technical support and act as a point of information for procedural advice, complex and specialist lending
- Credit Risk and Collections activities
- Relationship Support - deal with much of the admin support for our Relationship Managers, so they can spend more of their time with their customers
Working at the Business Banking Centre provides a unique opportunity to be part of a customer focused team and to help develop and shape its culture and future.
With a leadership team passionate about being part of a challenger bank and providing good customer service, this team is at the very core of how business customers are supported.