The primary role of Internal Audit is to help the board and executive management to protect TSB’s assets, reputation and sustainability. We do this by:
- Assessing whether significant risks have been identified and reported appropriately to the board and executive management
- Providing a view of the design and operation of key controls to determine whether they are effective at mitigating risk, and
- Challenging management to improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control.
To provide appropriate coverage across the business, the team is organised by business area, and led by the following (who all report into the Audit Director):
- Director of Audit, Risk
- Director of Audit, Operations
- Director of Audit, Finance, Treasury, HR and Legal
- Head of Audit, Products & Marketing, Network
- Head of Head of Internal Audit Strategy & QA
- Head of Internal Audit Strategy & QA
The Internal Audit team is growing to the size and scale required to support TSB’s operation – so there are a number of opportunities available for an audit professional looking for a challenging environment and a great opportunity to grow their career.